Seafood Burger Recipe
Ingredients for 6 pieces
Seafood Hamburger Patty Ingredients
100g all-purpose Suzuhiro surimi fish powder
Fresh cream 50cc
55g whole egg (1 egg)
1g black pepper
Seafood hamburger steak ingredients
50g shiitake mushrooms
50g shiitake mushrooms – 20g EX olive oil
1g salt 0.1g black pepper
100 g peeled shrimp
100 g small scallops
Hamburger buns and vegetables
6 green leaves
30g purple onion, coarsely chopped
2 tomatoes, sliced into 6 pieces
100cc soy sauce
100 g ginger (grated)
Mirin (sweet cooking sake) 100cc
Prepare the ingredients for the hamburger patties.
Chop the onion and shiitake into 5 mm cubes.
Sauté onions in EX olive oil and when transparent, add shiitake mushrooms.
Add the scallops and chopped shrimp and fry briefly, season with salt and black pepper, and let cool.
Sauce (sweet and spicy ginger soy sauce)
Combine soy sauce, grated ginger, and mirin and simmer to make a sauce.
How to make
1. In a food processor, mix together the ingredients for the seafood hamburger dough (milk, all-purpose ground fish powder, cream, whole egg, and black pepper).
2. Transfer the batter to a bowl and mix in the ingredients (onions, shiitake mushrooms, shrimp, and scallops) that have been fried and cooled beforehand.
3. Shape the dough into buns. (Each bun should weigh about 130g.)
4. Put oil in a frying pan and cook the buns until the surface is lightly browned.
5. Bake in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes at 150 to 160°C. (Or turn the pan to low heat and bake both sides.)
6. Meanwhile, cut the buns in half and warm them in a toaster oven or in the oven.
7. Place a green leaf and sliced tomato on the bun, and place the freshly baked patty from (5) on top.
8. Spoon the sauce and coarsely chopped onion over the patty and top with the bread.